Thursday, October 30, 2008

name change?

I am thinking I should change the name of my blog....

Because honestly I DO hope people are reading it now :) Otherwise what would be the point of blogging.

Also, the comments are my life force. I live for comments on my blog and on the pictures I post on myspace and facebook. I know people are looking at them because I look at everyone's pictures too. I just wish people will leave a little bread crumb trail behind.

So, now I am thinking about new names - we'll see what I can come up with....

???"Sleeping and Cats"??? - boring.... I'll have to keep thinking....

4 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Meowing Baby! Hahahaha! :)

The Game Log said...

I like the name of your blog... but that's just me. Your blog, your decision.

sedona said...

I think the name of your blog is funny, and it is in exact opposition of what you really mean :)

Amanda said...

sort of like when Trystan would say "just appeared" when he meant "disappeared" :)