Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ginny Weasley

I am going to be Ginny Weasley tomorrow for halloween. I have my Gryffindor robe, I almost finished the scarf last night (it is about 97% done - I just have a few strings to sew in), now I just need to figure out what to do about the red hair issue.

Clearly I do not have red hair... and to make it authentic I need red hair..... My options are to get a wig or actually color my hair. I have been on a no hair coloring kick for many years now and I don't really want to go back to having to get it colored all the time. I was hoping they still make the kind that you can wash out in a few washes. I went to target to check out their stock and they don't seem to carry it. I feel like I haven't seen that kind in years???? That would be what I would prefer. I wouldn't have to wear a wig all night and I wouldn't have to commit to the vicious cycle of coloring my hair....

Has anyone seen the stuff that washes out anywhere recently????

2 comments:

The Game Log said...

let's see... get a wig and your baby could play with it or get chemical crap and put it on your hair. Tough Choice.

You're kinda screwed either way 'cause you procrastinated.

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

How'd it turn out? Actually what did you decide to do about the hair? I hope you took some pictures... :)