Friday, October 24, 2008

kids are so weird somtimes

Actually kids are weird most of the time :)

Specifically today my child is sleeping on her book. Not WITH her book, but ON her book. She refused to even put her head down until I gave her the book and then she proceeded to try every possible position with the book until she decided to use it as a pillow.

She actually started this weird obsession last night, but David ended up getting her to sleep without the book. I am going to have to give her the peek-a-boo kitty book to sleep with since it is soft :)

My brother Ben told me that I am "one of those weird parents" for taking sleeping pictures. But who could resist!!!

3 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

What book is it? :)

The Game Log said...

that's really cool, get her into the reading habit young.

Amanda said...

it's a good night book that David reads to her before he puts her down :)