Monday, October 27, 2008

backyard cats

Apparently I only blog about Ainsley sleeping or cats - in this case I mention both ;)

While Ainsley has been taking her naps the last week or so I have noticed a lot of neighborhood cats in my back yard. Several of them have come right up to the slider as if I should let them inside!

So far there have been the following:
DLH grey
DLH black
DLH orange
DSH silver tabby

I can't remember if there were any others right now - I will update the blogging world as more come by to visit....

4 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

It's awesome that you know the breeds... :)

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

Oh, and do you think the last owners let them in the house?

Amanda said...

I don't think so - I think cats are always looking for food and they are just checking out my place like everywhere else :)

The Game Log said...

my guess is they are confused that people are in the house now. kinda of like us looking in a fishbowl. you're the fishbowl.