Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad McFlurry Luck

A couple of weeks ago I asked David to bring me home a small M&M McFlurry. It was late and I was already reading in bed by the time he got home. He handed it to me and it was an Oreo McFlurry. I said "This is not an M&M McFlurry" David looked at it and said "You're right." He offered to go back - but I thought it was silly to go back. I really didn't want an oreo one so I asked him to put it in the freezer and maybe I would eat it another day.

Tonight we were driving back from Fred Meyer and we drove through to get a McFlurry :) I double checked that it indeed had M&Ms before we left the window. I ate a few delicious bites on the way home and quickly forgot about it when I set it on the counter :( I just remembered it was there and went running into the kitchen! I think I may have even said "Oh No! My McFlurry!" outloud. tee hee

So, it was not longer a McFlurry, but rather discolored milk with M&Ms at the bottom. Sort of what I imagine a bubble tea being like. It was still delicious ;)

4 comments:

♥ Ms. Rosenthal said...

That licks. But at least you got the m&m's. :)

The Game Log said...

that'll teach ya to get a Blizzard at McDonalds! You were near Fred Meyer you should have gone to Dairy Queen.

Amanda said...

ummm... where is the DQ?

The Game Log said...

in the "shopping center" just north from the one the Fred Meyer is in. They have a street in between.