Wednesday, November 5, 2008

tuba man

I found out today that the tuba man died. He didn't just die - he was killed. A bunch of teenagers beat him up a week and a half ago and he died from the injuries he sustained.

I can't tell you how sad this make me.

Things like this should NEVER happen :( WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!?!?!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008352227_tubaman05m.html

Seattle sports has taken a seriouly bad turn this year - and this is the cherry on top we did not need. We can eventually get another basketball team - but we will never have another tuba man....

3 comments:

The Game Log said...

see and i don't remember this tuba man. my recollection is of a portly guy.

You're right, sports is sucking. When did Bill the Beer Man die? I just looked it up and it was 2007 but it still feels fresh.

Amanda said...

it's the same guy. I just don't understand how people can be so horrible and cruel. They beat him to death :(

The Game Log said...

i found some older pics of him, yeah same guy. it sucks. cruel world.