Saturday, November 29, 2008

just sitting here

eating the last slice of pecan pie from thanksgiving. I didn't know I even like pecan pie. How come no one ever told me it is heaven on a plate :)

Anyway, I was just sitting here and the DLH black cat came through the back yard. He and Talouse had a stand-off through the slider and it all made me realize that the cats still don't have names!

Ben told me to name them after cats I have known who have left us who they look like. But the only long haired black cat I know is Hershey - and he is still around - unless someone forgot to tell me something. So, he needs a different name....

Since I am on a Twilight kick the first thing that comes to mind is Cullen. His name is now Cullen :)

1 comment:

The Game Log said...

I do not approve! I think of Mr. Cullen. And you ate the last piece of heaven, you mean person.