Tuesday, November 4, 2008

speeches

I often enjoy the concession speech more than the acceptance speech.

McCain gave his while we were driving home to put Ainsley to bed. We stayed in the car and listened to the end of it before we took her inside.

David thought he sounded very presidential.
He gave a wonderful speech.
John McCain makes me proud to be an american :)

Now I am listening to Obama give his acceptance speech. It is also good. He said something that I loved about not being from blue state or red state but the United States of America.

1 comment:

The Game Log said...

John McCain makes me proud to be an American too. His speech was what a Presidential speech is all about. Obama, he needs to learn to speak from his heart like McCain. Every word that came out of McCain's mouth was genuine.