Monday, November 3, 2008

thank you notes oh thank you notes

Ainsley's big 1st birthday party was 3 weeks ago and I am half way through her thank you notes :) This may be the fastest I have EVER gotten to a stack of thank you notes. It is actually more fun writing them on her behalf - as if she was the one writing them :)





The reason I had to take a break is my thumb (and hand but mostly thumb) is KILLING me!!!! It makes me realize that I never really write anymore. I type. It makes me wonder if kids really learn how to write anymore ;) Look at our parents generation's penmanship - and our generation's penmanship. They had MUCH nicer handwriting.



Wish me luck finding all the addresses! I would be golden if I could email the letters ;)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

My handwriting sucks. In fact, I printed all our wedding thank you notes, because I was afraid no one could read them :)

The Game Log said...

i agree about the handwriting... and at least you're sending Thank You notes. I never got one for that crappy wedding gift i sent. Who cares if its crappy, its still free shit.